Our Sweet Cheeks Merino beanie is made from 100% superfine New Zealand and Australian merino wool.
Babies and young children struggle to maintain their body temperature. Merino keeps their little heads warm by trapping in the heat, forming a warm insulating layer. The breathability of the fabric absorbs any moisture providing warmth without overheating.
Our 100% merino beanie is the perfect option for the cooler days out and about.
This beanie is sized to fit New Zealand babies aged from about 5 months old to 2 years old.
- Made from 100% super soft merino wool
- A good option for little ones who don't love wearing hats as it is very lightweight
- Lightweight, non-irritating and incredibly soft against young sensitive skin
- Merino naturally resists bacteria, stains and odour
- Machine washable and quick to dry
- Made in New Zealand
100% made in New Zealand
Our products are made from 100% New Zealand or Australian merino sheep. The fabric is dyed, cut and sewn in small batches in Auckland. Everything from our buttons, zips, and snaps to our packaging is sourced from right here in New Zealand.
Packaging that's better for the environment
All packaging used on our products are either 100% compostable or 100% recyclable.
Caring for your Sweet Cheeks Merino
We want your Sweet Cheeks to last lifetime...and with the right love and care, it will!